Does this Bal WORK for me? ;)

sbuxaddict

O.G.
May 17, 2013
Hi everyone!

Just received my new to me Work from Bal's Fall/Winter 2009!! I've been stalking Yoogi's Closet for a long time for a black Bal with the regular hardware, and here she is! She's in great shape and still has that nice leather smell. This was quite a splurge for me, but it's my about-to-start-medical-school gift to myself. I am now banned for at least 4 years...

My only question is, does she seem too big? My frame is pretty small but I'm 5'8". I originally wanted a city but my friends pointed out that the work would be much more functional for school. I don't plan on lugging my laptop around in it, just an iPad mini and some notebook. The price was too good not to buy her. Plus, she's sooooo slouchy and soft and amazing.

Thanks for letting me share! :heart: Sorry for all the emoticons, I'm just so excited!! I had to wait all day until I finished my project at work to open her and now I'm all :happydance::woot::loveeyes:

With stuffing inside
23w4int.jpg

Empty
11cf6ud.jpg

2is9u7a.jpg

Please excuse the bathroom selfie!
n5prbt.jpg

It looks fantastic on you, I don't think it'll look big at all once you put your everyday stuff in it and the bag starts slouching even more! It'll be divine.

Congrats! This bag looks good on you, it is definitely a larger sized bag, but not too large, if that is what you were worried about. The leather looks really nice on this one!

Last edited:
Thank you all so much!! I'm glad you all think she's a good size, I just didn't want her to be overwhelming on me.

Can anyone comment on how the bag holds up with carrying heavier things? It wouldn't be for long periods of time, but when I tested it today the bag seemed to stretch where the handles are attached. Thanks in advance!