Does this bag come in the next larger size?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Other than the ones with the designs on it? I love this style bag and I love the brown leather with the braided strap. I didn't see it on the website, but I figure I could have missed it somewhere or sometime. Still trying to decide on a new bag....

Coach - COACH SOHO BRAIDED LEATHER SMALL FLAP

Thanks!!!

2. Try Macy's or Nordstroms, sometimes they get styles that Coach doesn't get. I have the Signature Soho Flap and the larger size I got at Nordie's.

3. Thats what i was going to say try Nordstroms or Macys. I know i saw the large braided hobo at Macys last night. But check there or an outlet.

4. I actually just got a larger one at the COACH outlet 2 weeks ago for WAY below what it retailed (not at the flagship stores anymore). It was $365 marked at $220 with additional 20% off. It looks like this:
    [​IMG]
    i LOOOOVE it. It's my first larger handbag and I can fit a book, bottle of water, hand lotion, and iPod along with the usuals such as my wallet, lipgloss, lip balm, and makeup compact :kiss:

5. I've seen the non-braided larger version of these at the outlets in PA and MA.

o/t, but Coach Superfan, that's such a pretty bag!

6. Thanks for the tips! I'll try our Nordstroms and then I'll hit the outlet

Thats a beautiful bag!!! Love the matching wristlet!:smile:

7. Dillards had those at 25% off when I went a couple days ago.