Does this Aldo bag look too much like something else?

Adore

"BLONDIE"
Sep 17, 2006
ALDO Shoes Online Store - women's shoes & men's shoes, boots, sandals, handbags and more

In the black.

It reminds me of two designer bags but I want to know what others think first. I liked it a lot at first but I feel recently really picky about bags and only wanting the ones that get inspired by, not the ones that are inspired. And I added this onto my fun little x-mas wishlist I had going and I'm afraid someone in my family may have gotten it for me and I'm having second guesses on it. I know everything about this probably sounds terrible!! But, does it look too inspired by something else?

Aldo has a few bags that look like knock offs. I saw a Marc Jacobs Stam verison too in the window a few days ago. It looks like a different verison of the Marc Jacobs Hudson/Trish. Only it has it's own shape and size.

^^ yea I agree as well and they do the same with shoes, a few pair of really cool funky gucci's in particular.I remember seeing almost the exact same shoes i saw in gucci in aldo except they were much cheaper....and cheaper looking as well lol.

It looks like the MJ Trish:

(Picture from Saks)

Or, even the Hudson:

p11140834_ph_hero.jpg

(Picture from eLuxury)

I got it... I think I like it. I agree it looks like that MJ Trish bag a lot, but the more I look at it there's differences-- but definitely inspired from it. There seems to be a lot of inspired things from Aldo.