Does the YG Guilloche necklace scratch easily?

purseluv

O.G.
May 31, 2006
Hi!

Looking to get it in YG very soon. Wondering if it scratches super easily. Does anyone have pics and details on how it has held up? I don’t plan on layering it.

Thank you!

Hi!

Looking to get it in YG very soon. Wondering if it scratches super easily. Does anyone have pics and details on how it has held up? I don’t plan on layering it.

Thank you!
Necklace should be fine especially since you’re not layering it! It won’t scratch unless you’re wearing something with zippers that go up to the motif, so just be careful when you’re zipping up close to the necklace. I wore my YG guilloche daily 24/7 for a while to sleep, shower, work out, etc. with no issues.

I have had the 5 motif YG Guilloche bracelet for about 4 years or maybe more. It still looks like new and I wear it frequently. I try not to stack it with my clover bracelet or any other bracelet. I do wear a YG diamond LOVE bracelet with it (I never take that off).
I love the YG Guilloche bracelet! Here is a photo of mine today.
View attachment 5753718

View attachment 5753717
The lighting of the photos make your bracelet look very WG that I had to do a double take :lol: But they look in tip top shape!