Does the Venetia buckle bother you?

In case you all are looking for cobbler, Barbara of LMB recommended
Art Bags in NYC- www.artbag.com. I had them estimate the restoration of my Botkier Bianca handles because mine have turned limp and disgusting. By the looks of their services, they are expensive and true enough they quoted $185 to fix my bag. I'm still thinking about it. If you guys have your bags fixed by them, let me know!

i had issues with it at first on my venetia, but ti think the han holding of the bag was a bigger turn off to me in the long run, even though i knew the bag was a hand-hold only when i bought it.....but i've regretted selling my venetia and now i want one and will probably sell my hudson

It hasn't bothered me at all. I think the venetia is really easy to carry and functional (b/c it's structured, it's easy to keep things nicely organized). The flap (at least on mine) has softened over time, so it's really easy to just place the buckle on. When i know i'm gonna need to get in/out of my bag,sometimes I just leave my my bag unzipped, and place the buckle on the flap (without even placing the flap in the loop). or just use the zipper...the flap doesn't look messy or anything...(esp. when i'm in jeans/tee , the casual-ness works...)

Above all, it's a nicely structured bag that you'll appreciate.

i had issues with it at first on my venetia, but ti think the han holding of the bag was a bigger turn off to me in the long run, even though i knew the bag was a hand-hold only when i bought it.....but i've regretted selling my venetia and now i want one and will probably sell my hudson

wow a hudson for venetia trade. i havent heard of that much!

yeah.... i like the hudson...but i really like the venetia, maybe i will just get a venetia and just keep my hudson.... i dunno... i gotta sleep on it

so I'm following jun3 around as she brings up all the Venetia threads! :roflmfao:
I just don't let the belt bother me. Which is pretty amazing in itself because I can be pretty picky/anal. I either let it just flap around or I tuck it into the BACK loop, just to keep it out of the way. :biggrin:

I guess it DOES bother me since I haven't really worn the bag out that much...but I LOVE the look. When I have worn it out, I leave it unbuckled...I may have to try the keep the buckle/leave it unzipped trick.