Does the Twiggy remind you of Chloe Paddington?

Minda

O.G.
Sep 24, 2007
I just bought a Day and am contemplating a Twiggy for my Bal No. 2! :nuts:

I love the Twiggy's shape and size, but problem is, I have a 2005 Chloe Paddington which I dislike using.:sad: Weight issues aside, I could never find anything easily inside my Paddy. The shape of the Twiggy reminds me of my Chloe Paddington. The 2 zippers for the main compartment of the Twiggy also reminds me of my Paddy. And those Paddy zippers drove me crazy as they were not easy to use.

Anyone here has a Chloe Paddy and a Twiggy? Weight issues aside, is the feel and use of the Twiggy similar to a Paddy?

Appreciate your feedback! TIA.

the only thing I notice that is similar between twiggy and paddy is that the bag does sorta flatten when you set it down - but that is it! twiggy is lightweight and not so many compartments where you forget where to put stuff. Also no lock to get in the way! Fits more comfortably on the shoulder too

being a chloe gal transitioning over to a bal gal, i do think they look similar in shape, but not in aesthetic... the edginess of a paddy can best be matched w/ a city... especially w/ the GH. Weight-wise... i find my PT w/ GGH weighs even more than the first release paddys in 05.

i like the side pockets of the paddy... i rarely flip the lock. so i think they're the same in terms of what's easier to get into.

Twiggy is light, accessible (easy to find stuff in it ) hip, and gorgeous! Chloe Paddy is very heavy and quite unattractive in my opinion (that big heavy lock is ridiculous looking) And you see Chloe Paddingtons everywhere. Sorry to offend any Paddington people, I just don't personally like it; have actually had two that I sold. YAY Twiggy!!!!!:yes:

I always wanted a Paddy but the weight on them completely puts me off. The only similarity i can see between them is the shape. However Twiggy's become super soft after use and Paddy's hold their shape more.

Ive had 4 paddingtons that I have loved and sold. One was a 2005 grenat.

I ve had three twiggies and currently have two.

Twiggy: easier to get into as you can rummage thru the bag while its hanging from your shoulder ( impossible with the two handles of a paddington)

: lighter than the paddington

: good choice for a bbag IMHO ( but you probably will end up with all the styles as I did):P

Definetly two totally different bags!! I love both my Paddy and my Twiggy, but I know what you mean about the zippers on the Paddy! A terrible design in my opinion...I never use them! I guess shape wise they are similar, but that's really the extent of it. I think the look they protray is completely different and of course the leather itself.

2 more questions:-

1) Are the 2 zippers in the main compartment of the Twiggy easy to use? I only have my Day for comparison and the Day is great although I have to get the Day off my shoulder to pull the zipper.

2) Has anyone trimmed the tassels on their Twiggy? For some reason, I feel that there are too many tassels on the twiggy and am thinking of getting rid of one of them (wonder if it will be balanced though)? Somehow the shape of the twiggy reminds me of a dog with a long tail but I think it is a beautiful bag asthetically!

Thank you everyone!