Does the strap on the delightful pm ever stop slipping off?

Bagsnlove

LVaddict74
O.G.
Jan 17, 2012
I absolutely love my delightful pm but I find that the strap often slips off my shoulder. For that reason, I've only used it a handful of times despite having it for a year. I'm wondering if this will stop once it's more broken in? I'm considering selling it for the mono neverfull mm but I do love it...

Also, I just bought the neverfull pm in damier and planning on the Azur pm soon.

Any advice?

I absolutely love my delightful pm but I find that the strap often slips off my shoulder. For that reason, I've only used it a handful of times despite having it for a year. I'm wondering if this will stop once it's more broken in? I'm considering selling it for the mono neverfull mm but I do love it...

Also, I just bought the neverfull pm in damier and planning on the Azur pm soon.

Any advice?

I had the same problem with my Delightful pm. I think i kept her for a year then sold her. Not only did she slip off my shoulder but my long hair kept getting caught on one of the rivet 's at the bottom of the strap. That was such a pain !!! I do not miss her as i replaced her with a nf as well :P . So for me , No , this problem never went away. FYI, i have petite shoulders.

I had a Delightful MM and the strap slipped all the time. Now mind you I am a larger gal and don't know if that has anything to do with it, but I do love my NF and would never replace it. Also was worried about the canvas cracking in the middle of the bag where the Delightful naturally folds as some other TPFs have had issues with (that is unrepairable!!)

My delightful slips all the time but I don't wear her a ton so I just figured she needs to be broken in. I never thought about selling my bags once purchased. Hopefully others will chime in with more non slip stories.

I had a Delightful MM and the strap slipped all the time. Now mind you I am a larger gal and don't know if that has anything to do with it, but I do love my NF and would never replace it. Also was worried about the canvas cracking in the middle of the bag where the Delightful naturally folds as some other TPFs have had issues with (that is unrepairable!!)

Ugh! Damage the vachetta but never the canvas! I wonder how come? Delightful is one of the bag i considered buying before the neverfull but decided against it when it sticks too much on my armpit...my DH said it didnt look good on me..

I have the MM and it also keep slipping off. I too haven't really wear it much. I am selling it and thought the PM might weight less and stop slipping off. But from reading your post that the PM also slips off, I am having 2nd thoughts.