Does the strap on the delightful pm ever stop slipping off?

Once the strap is broken in it shouldn't slip much at all. When it's new the leather is stiff and slippery and not molded to your shoulder. You just have to get past the "breaking in" period. :smile:

Once the strap is broken in it shouldn't slip much at all. When it's new the leather is stiff and slippery and not molded to your shoulder. You just have to get past the "breaking in" period. :smile:

I actually saw a woman at the mall with a pm today. It was broken in with a beautiful patina. I decided to ask her about it and she said the exact same thing....looks like I'll be keeping it 😊

I agree ;)
I find Delightful super comfy. You can also try Sully. It looks similar to Delightful, strap is ticker and has a zipper. The canvas on Delightful is softer.

I'm starting to feel like I should give it a fair shot...I will try the sully next time I'm at LV 😉

Update: I decided to give my delightful a fair chance thanks to the delightful club...I fell back in love and used her all week! The slipping didn't happen once😊ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411078622.289971.jpg

I had been storing my Delightful MM lately--using my Neverfulls instead. Because of this thread, I decided to take her out and give her another shot. If the strap slipped off my shoulders or I found her annoying in any way, I would sell her. Well, I'm in love with her all over again. Delightful is so soft and squishy. Love the slouch and she is soooo light. The same items in my DE Neverfull MM was causing the straps to dig into my shoulder. Not so with Miss Delighful. I'm so happy I have her.

I had been storing my Delightful MM lately--using my Neverfulls instead. Because of this thread, I decided to take her out and give her another shot. If the strap slipped off my shoulders or I found her annoying in any way, I would sell her. Well, I'm in love with her all over again. Delightful is so soft and squishy. Love the slouch and she is soooo light. The same items in my DE Neverfull MM was causing the straps to dig into my shoulder. Not so with Miss Delighful. I'm so happy I have her.

Awesome! I'm totally with you...I used her this entire week and I'm so happy I decided not to sell her! Plus, where I live there's a million mono neverfulls and not a lot of delightfuls 😉 enjoy your delightful!