Does the Sprouse scarf come in a bandeau?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I tired to do a search and came up with some confusing results :confused1:. I want to know if the Stephen Sprouse scarfs also came in bandeau form (I think I already know the answer is NO :sad:)?

Im so silly. I finally have enough saved to buy an Azur speedy now but I find things on eBay that I don't need and I push that purchase back. I NEED a new bag. I don't need a scarf in May!!!! So Im kinda hoping you girls can give me info on the bandeau. And also the price of the regular scarf retail value (silk not cashmire).

I just need to show some self control for one more week then I am going to buy my speedy on my day off next Weds. I was also hoping to get a new Pomme cles and a Hermes twilly but my doggie needs an allergy test (almost $200 :wtf:). Oh well, my child-dog comes before purses. Thanks for any info!!!

2. I don't think so. The only Sprouse bandeau-ish one was this one ($225):
    [​IMG]

All the rest are regular scarves including the cashmere ones.

3. Thanks babydoll. That one is sort of bandeau-ish. You think this whole line has been sold out long ago???

4. Actually, I thought the whole line had already...but I just got that scarf last week and my store also had the other regular silky scarf. both are pictured here:
    [​IMG]
    Also, the store had all 3 color variations of the silky solid leopard print scarves. I think if you call the 866 number, you should be able to find something.