Does the softness of PS1 leather depend on size?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Valentine's day!

So I started out with a medium size and it was a nice slightly structured slightly soft bag which was perfect for what I needed. Then I got an xlarge which was the leather was divine. It was smushy and felt like butter. Then I got a large and the leather is a little more stiff, more similar to the medium size feel. Does the stiffness/dryness, that's really the wrong word but I can't think of a better word off the top of my head, pliability maybe? correlate with the size or does it happen as the leather gets older and I need to condition the leather? Thank you!!

2. Happy Valentines :heart:

I think the stiffness depends on a lot of things, the color/dye, leather thickness and the type of leather. Using a conditioner could perhaps make the leather softer. I know there were reports here a couple of years ago about the "new" thicker leather compared to the previous seasons. I think it's back to the less structured leather now. It's a bit confusing and I think you have to feel it in person.

3. Haha thank you so much for your insight! What sort of conditioner do you recommend? I have bick 4 that I've used on my shoes and I have the conditioner coach sells as well. I don't want to affect the coloring of my bag. Thank you!