Does the reissue come with white dust bag and new box?

You should request the SA to send you new packaging. All classic flaps and reissues should come with new packaging. There is no way you should be paying so much for a bag in January 2012 and still receive an old packaging when there is already new packaging.

I bought two jumbos last year after September 2011 from departmental store and I was sent the old packaging when the boutique has new packaging and the SA said will send me the new packaging when they receive it and I received the new packaging after 2 months to replace my old which is good. I have both the old and new packaging. Old box can be flattened but not the new. As for the dustbag, I prefer the new white dustbag because it is soo smooth.

yodaling1 said:
You should request the SA to send you new packaging. All classic flaps and reissues should come with new packaging. There is no way you should be paying so much for a bag in January 2012 and still receive an old packaging when there is already new packaging.

I bought two jumbos last year after September 2011 from departmental store and I was sent the old packaging when the boutique has new packaging and the SA said will send me the new packaging when they receive it and I received the new packaging after 2 months to replace my old which is good. I have both the old and new packaging. Old box can be flattened but not the new. As for the dustbag, I prefer the new white dustbag because it is soo smooth.

Thanks.I will contact my sa. I bought the jumbo and it comes with new packaging. I thought the new packaging is only for classic flap,not reissue.

I bought 2 reissues recently and they both came with the white dustbags and new magnetic box. A jumbo came with the old packaging and the SA promised to send me the new box etc once they receive it. This was in Mid December.

You should definitely receive the new packaging, you will like it.

I bought 2 reissues recently and they both came with the white dustbags and new magnetic box. A jumbo came with the old packaging and the SA promised to send me the new box etc once they receive it. This was in Mid December.

You should definitely receive the new packaging, you will like it.

Magnetic box? Mine was a white box and was the original from NM warehouse. I got the white dustbag and the new booklets as well

They should give you a new box. I think the bags are now shipped from Chanel with those white boxes and dustbag, booklets, etc but the black boxes are sent separately. Therefore they might not have had one when you bought your bag, but have your SA send you one when they get them. I had to do this recently.