~~Does the Poche 26 fit inside speedy 30?~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does any1 know if these fit inside a speedy 30, if not whats the best size to get get to fit inside my speedy's

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST PICS

TIA:tup:

2. I had a PT26 and sold it because it didn't fit well into my 30's. I leave my Speedy 30 unzipped most of the time and each top edge sorta slumps down a little (hope that makes sense!). The PT26 would stick up out of the top of the bag. If you keep the bag zipped it might fit better. I use a PT19 and it's a great fit.

3. Thanks 19flowers PT19 it will be then,

Still hoping for pics though gang

:tup:

4. #4 Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    the 19 makes a great makeup bag. But, I have it but decided this works better for makeup opens wider my pouchette cracked after 4 yrs. But I use it daily. I do not know if you want this for makeup though but I hope this helps
    [​IMG]

5. Should I get the TP 19 for my speedy 30? I dont always zip my speedy.

Thanks!

6. Yes, I use the 19 in my 30's and they are never zipped -- the 26 will stick out the top opening if the Speedy is unzipped....

7. Thanks I want to buy one but I am unsure if it is real. I am a newbie and I dont know what is needed to authenticate. I will poke around- I appreciate that info- :biggrin:

8. My T26 does not stick out the top opening of my speedy 30 when it's unzipped..

Attached Files: