Does the neverfull look just like a goyard st. louis tote?

SueC

O.G.
Apr 18, 2008
I was out with my kids last night at an amusement park and saw two women with goyard St. Louis totes. They looked so understated and chic and great for a mom. I would love this bag but am not a fan of the goyard pattern. I was thinking it reminded me of the neverfull? Does any one else think so? I would love to get a damier neverfull but the strings hanging on the sides keep making me hesitate. The goyard didn't have the strings and made it look a bit classier to me.

mmmmmm i adore the st. louis. i definitely want it!

but yeah, the shape of the neverfull is similar but the goyard doesn't seem as wide at the top as the neverful which is prob because it doesnt have those drawstrings.

i just looked at their site when i was trying to find a everyday bag. they're pretty nice, but way pricier than nf.

it seems there's only one boutique near me, but i wish they were more though.

I live in Michigan and Goyard is only in a few cities in US. I just heard about this brand from here. Is it the same price as LV? Just as nice please show me a picture of this bag.

I live in Michigan and Goyard is only in a few cities in US. I just heard about this brand from here. Is it the same price as LV? Just as nice please show me a picture of this bag.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Goyard.jpg
    Goyard.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 983
Thanks you are so sweet, Yes they look alike. Which cost more. Is Goyard popular. I lived in Chicago and worked in Handbags at Bloomies and have never seen anyone with one.

You're welcome! I'm really not sure about the price of the St. Louis..

Goyard is popular, but not as popular as Vuitton. They're competitors since ages ago.. :yes: