Does the Muse have an age?

I think it depends on the character of the person who uses it, & what you use it for. It's a lot more 'structured' that most bags, so I would say it suits someone who is more into dresses than jeans, and the size you get it in is also important.
I want a medium ivory muse, mainly because I am starting a new job in 2 weeks & think it would make a good impression! Plus am dying for new summer bag!
Think about it carefully, your bag will say a lot about the type of person you are...

I don't think it has an age. I think your wardrobe will determine whether or not the bag is appropriate for you. The great thing about the Muse is that you can dress it up or wear it casual. So to answer your question, no, the Muse does not have an age. It's classic in every sense!

I disagree that a bag will say a lot about the type of person you are. When it comes down to it, a purse is a fashion accessory, not a judgment of character.

Happy purse shopping!!!

I don't think it has an age. I think your wardrobe will determine whether or not the bag is appropriate for you. The great thing about the Muse is that you can dress it up or wear it casual. So to answer your question, no, the Muse does not have an age. It's classic in every sense!

I disagree that a bag will say a lot about the type of person you are. When it comes down to it, a purse is a fashion accessory, not a judgment of character.

Happy purse shopping!!!

i totally agree :tup:

i was gonna say that my personal opinion is that the bag is at least 35, but that's just my opinion. i sold my chocolate muse because it felt TOO classic for me - the combination of the structure and the colour. but i think the fact that you're getting a light colour
will put a spin on things. and, as a poster before me said, you can def. dress it up or down. no matter what, you're gonna look sophisticated, because it IS a sophisticated bag.