Does the Mono Artsy MM ever become COMPLETELY comfortable?

With the Artsy, is it better to just use the built-in pockets to put your things in instead of a bunch of SLGs so there is no added weight?

You could do that, but I recommend a bag organizer that sits inside of your bag and has pockets in it (and weighs next to nothing).
I carry no loose items in my bags, but use slgs to corral stuff. Even then, I am constantly digging and the interior of my bag is unprotected. Just bought a bag organizer and WOW does it make a difference. Plus, I don't stretch out, distort, or dirty the pockets in the Artsy. :smile:

You could do that, but I recommend a bag organizer that sits inside of your bag and has pockets in it (and weighs next to nothing).
I carry no loose items in my bags, but use slgs to corral stuff. Even then, I am constantly digging and the interior of my bag is unprotected. Just bought a bag organizer and WOW does it make a difference. Plus, I don't stretch out, distort, or dirty the pockets in the Artsy. :smile:
I notice a lot of people rave about using a purse organizer. They seem really happy with them. Which organizer do you recommend for the Artsy?

I don't use a purse organizer in my artsy's. I don't carry much either as mentioned here before...clemence wallet, iPhone(side pocket), keys, glasses/sunglasses (go in side pocket, nice I don't need a glass case for them), cles (holds ear buds, in side pocket), sometimes pm agenda, and lipgloss sometimes (in a zip lock bag in side pocket), and car key fob (in side pocket or attached to the key holder on it). LOVE the side pockets!!!! None of the stuff I put in the side pockets stretches them out, not bulky or heavy enough I suppose. I don't find I use the big zippered pocket, but think it would come in handy to put the wallet in there when extra security might be needed, or whatever else.
If you carry a lot of stuff I can see how a purse organiser could be handy to have in it.

Love my organizer too! Use it in all my bags!

Be Blessed MoNikki

My artsy is new and i found it perfectly comfy from the first time i tied it. I tried it a few times before i was lucky to get it as a gift:smile: - i was also saving for it! everytime i had it on i wanted to keep it on:smile: try it on in store as it is the only way to know if it is or isnt for you. The emperinte ( excuse my bad spelling) is supposedly broken in allready and trying it on can give the feel of a broken in mono- remember dont hang it from a doir handle or the accelerated breaking in will crack the handle

Congrats! She's a beauty!! I don't use an organizer btw, I carry all my slg's and use the pockets for random things like receipts. Sometimes I'll put my phone in the zippered pocket and leave it unzipped since I use it a lot. :smile: