Does the metallic finish on the anthracite...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. rub off? I know some folks have seen this with the metallic chanels.

2. OH YEAH!! I had to return mine to BG because the metallic finish was peeling off. I'm still not over it.

3. I had to return my anthracite Paddy after having it for 2 days. The metallic part was peeling and there was some cracks along the handles.

4. It almost seems a shame that something so expensive seems to 'wear' so quickly - although, i guess, if you like the vintage, worn in look, then it could be cool.
    However, if it were a bag that i'd bought, i'd expect more perfection for the money.:yes:

5. Mine is perfectly fine .......... got it for Christmas and have used it regularly!

6. I used mine twice (very lightly), and the finish was rubbing off. I returned it and exchanged it for a zippy in chocolat that I love!

7. i bought mine around december last year and it hasn't flaked at all. still looks great. haven't had problems with color rubbing off either.

8. I agree...with the non-metallic colors I think vintage looks awesome. With the metallics though, they are suppose to look more rocker chic...so fading and peeling should not happen, but it does. :Push:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice