Does the LV Pastilles Chain Key Ring Chip/Oxidize easily?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!

I just found out through some snooping (I know, I know:smile:) that my BF is giving me the LV Pastilles Chain Key Ring (I tried it on when we were in Paris and remarked that I liked it as a bracelet...and he has a good memory:smile:.

However, my question is...does it stand up to regular wear and tear well?

Have any of you tried wearing it as a bracelet?

Thank you!

2. I used mine as a purse charm and it was very durable.

3. I'm curious about this as well...I've really been wanting one recently!

4. i was about to get the lv pastilles key ring but I asked my SA the same question. he laughed at me and said it's a keychain, of course it will have wear & tear.

5. I use it as a keychain and have had it since the week it came out......no wear or tear whatsoever...looks great!!!!!!!!!

6. ^Thanks! That makes me feel a lot better!

7. I only wear mine as a bracelet and it has held up really well!

8. I've worn mine as a bracelet a few times and I just looked at it under a magnifying glass ... no tarnish, no chipping, a few fine scratches to the metal is the only damage I can see.

9. Mine is turning into silver... sigh!

10. I've used mine for about a year, at least about two times a week. It's still in perfect condition. :heart: