Does the LV lock or luggage tag come with a box or dustbag when you buy JUST the item

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does the LV lock or luggage tag come with a box or dustbag when you buy JUST the item ??

If you buy just the LV lock and keys... does it come with a LV box and small dustbag ? It looks like online, I see that there's this small dustbag pouch that comes with the lock /keys... unless that comes with the purchase of the bag... like the speedy b.

What about when you buy a luggage tag ? what does it come with ?

2. I bought 2 luggage tags last month and they do came with a small dustbag, box and paper bag :smile:

3. Just request if you want one with your purchase. They are not as strict regarding extra boxes and dust bags like other fashion houses.

4. Yes, both my luggage tags and locks came with dust bags and boxes.

5. Luggage tags come with nothing.
    Keys and lock come with an ugly cardboard box, which is removed by your SA usually.
    It's up to your SA to add a small dustbag and a box for either items.

6. I bought one luggage tag from a store that was shipped to me with the dustbag and box. I bought one in person at another store and was given the dustbag and box as well.

7. Mine came with dust bag and box

8. My luggage tag 😊