Does the key fob match?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My husband picked out this key fob:

[​IMG]

to go with this purse (you can sort of see it on the purse):

[​IMG]

The Sabrina is already so busy with all of the hang tags, I was just worried it looks too busy. What do you think?

2. looks good!

3. I like it, but I'd put the fob on the same side of the hang tags. That's just how I like my bags though:smile:

4. I like it too, but I agree with muranogrl...I'd put it on the same side as the hangtags. Very pretty :smile:

5. I agree.

6. I thought it was too busy there. It's on the zipper.

7. +1

8. +2!

9. I like it!

10. Looks good to me! I add fobs and charms all over my bags, never matters to me their placing as long as I like it!

11. I think it matches really well....I would however move it to go with the hangtags too!! :smile:

12. Is this picture borrowed from ebay? This exact picture is being used to sell a bag! Hope it's not stolen!

13. ^^They are also advertising the bag with the same key fob you have....

Only 17 hours left, so it's been listed for a while. If these pictures are stolen, I would encourage you to contact eBay ASAP.

14. I love that fob. its simple. but pretty. I like it on the bag. And yea did someone steal your pic?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.