Does the Jodie soften?

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I have looked high and low and cannot find the answer. I have several large pouches including one intrecciato I purchased from Fashionphile. When I got my pouch, it was soft and smooshy and perfect.
I have bought the mini Jodie twice…and returned it twice yet I am still lusting after it and I now realize why.
I want the mini Jodie to be smooshy and slouchy and when I buy them, they are stiff and don’t give much. I will buy one again and hang in there and wait for it to soften up if that is what will happen.

For those of you who have had the bag for a long time, does it get slouchy and smooshy over time and why does the pouch seem to get there more quickly?

Reactions: jbags07
I have looked high and low and cannot find the answer. I have several large pouches including one intrecciato I purchased from Fashionphile. When I got my pouch, it was soft and smooshy and perfect.
I have bought the mini Jodie twice…and returned it twice yet I am still lusting after it and I now realize why.
I want the mini Jodie to be smooshy and slouchy and when I buy them, they are stiff and don’t give much. I will buy one again and hang in there and wait for it to soften up if that is what will happen.

For those of you who have had the bag for a long time, does it get slouchy and smooshy over time and why does the pouch seem to get there more quickly?
Yes it does soften with time. If you want the process to go faster, put something heavy inside and hang it on a door or closet handle