Does the iphone5 fit?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, I will be upgrading my iphone to the 5 and I was wondering - those of you that have one - does it fit in the mini pochette?

TIA

2. i have iphone4s and samsung galaxy s2 , well both fit in my mini pochette at the same time so i guess iphone5 also fit in there easily

3. Thank you! :urock:

4. #4 Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
    Well, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the iPhone 5 going to be taller/longer than the iPhone 4?

iPhone 5:
    Height: 4.87 inches (123.8 mm)
    Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm)

iPhone 4:
    Height: 4.5 inches (115.2 mm)
    Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm)

Mini pochette:
    Height: 5.51 inches
    Width: 3.54 inches

Guess I just answered my own question.

5. Yes but isn't the Galaxy s2 bigger than the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5?

6. :P

7. I was only answering the OP's question about the iPhone 5.

8. I have the iPhone 5 and mini pochette. It fits perfectly with room to spare. Btw, my iPhone 5 is also in a snap on case :smile:

9. Perfect. Thankyou!

10. What I'd like to know is how the iPhone 5 fits in the Milla :biggrin:
    I asked this Q in the Milla club but didn't get an answer :S I guess non of the Milla owners use that phone :S

11. The milla is bigger than the mini so it should be OK

12. IPhone 5 is much thinner than iPhone4s
    The height is a little bit longer but not
    much of a deference .. So I'm guessing
    it will fit ! HTH ...

image-3561257391.jpg

image-640136214.jpg

13. I have the iphone 5 and a mini pochette in the DE. I will warn you, I have the Otterbox defender case on mine, and it's a tight fit, it does fit without too much fuss, but if you have the defender case it's hard to fit much else in the pochette. With a smaller thinner case you should be perfectly fine!!

14. hi dears! how about the Samsung S3? Does it fit the mini pochette?

15. s3 is about 1cm in height & width bigger than 4s but s3 is thinner though...maybe it will fit since QM's fone fits the mini pochette :smile: i dont have mini pochette but i have coach wristlet :smile:

note: i cant put it on my wristlet with casing on...so i have to remove it to fit in :smile:

image-1415237140.jpg

image-1523843299.jpg