Does the Ipad fit in Alma PM?

Yes, my regular size iPad fits in my DE Alma PM. It depends how much stuff you have in it, but I've used the Alma before in order to bring the full-size iPad with me. It works without stretching the bag. Make sure your case/cover isn't hefty. I just use the Apple iPad SmartCase, and it's fine. As said above, the iPad mini will definitely fit.

Hi Purse Forum ladies. I’ve been eyeing the Alma PM and was wondering if anyone knew if the iPad Pro 12.9 inch could fit into this beauty.
I was choosing between the speedy bandolier 35 and the Alma pm since the mm is discontinued. My everyday carry was the speedy bandolier 40 but I need an upgrade. Feel a little lost because I ❤️ my Speedy B 40 so much but i’ve got to upgrade and I thought the Alma would be perfect. I’m willing to carry less I just have to find the perfect everyday.
Any ideas are much appreciated.

I'm afraid that neither of these would be ideal for an iPad or laptop. I made a pic with the MM, PM and the iPad. It would stick out of the PM, and the MM can only be closed if the iPad is dead center, so you need to strategically pack on both sides of the iPad to keep it in the middle.
What do you think about the OnTheGo?
ps. the Alma MM is still Place in Cart here in Europe.
alma-iPad.jpg

WOW! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! This is more than helpful. I have made my decision. I will not be getting the Alma Pm for this purpose. I don’t care for the On The Go. It’s nice, but I need a more versatile bag like the speedy or Alma that can be used to hold all my stuff and be useful on the weekends without looking like it’s only for work or only for dressing up.

I’m in the USA and they do not offer the Alma MM anymore so I am sol, however I do love it and I will get it if they offer the mm version ever again.

I’m just going to stick with the Speedy bandolier 35, the Artsy and the Noe. I can fit my iPad Pro 12.9 in those comfortably. Not really sure about the noe, but I think I can stand it up in there LOL .

Thank you so much for the awesome visual. They were extremely helpful.

Reactions: BULL