Does the half moom WOC comes in beige???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, I want to know if the half moon WOC comes in beige? and what r the colors they come in??? thanks

2. I have black, white and brown, I'm not sure if brown is still available, there is also a burgundy.

3. I don't think that it came in beige.

4. I don't think so either. Someone had mentioned that a new one navy was coming out.

5. i just preordered black few days ago cuz hirshleifers reordered it since it was in fall 09, i think she might get navy too

6. I also believe they did not make it in beige. I only say that because I have seen (what I think to be) all the colors IRL, white, black, and burgundy... also heard the rumor about maybe a navy coming out soon :nuts:. Also, TPF has a lot of half moon WOC lovers, and I have yet to see anyone find one here.

Sorry!

7. thanks for the all reply, I'm probably going to get the black then;)

8. SA at nm in bellevue mentioned that it will come in beige with shw in April

9. Not this season and last. NM will get Black and Navy for Springs.

10. nope...no beige.I have it in choc brown and black....dying for a burgundy!

11. I saw in the look book....NM Tysons VA will carry beige and navy half moon.

12. ^ Wow! Thats great news! :nuts: :graucho:

Thanks for sharing israeli_flava!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice