Does the fading on Balenciagas bother you?

Yeah it bothers me, it just stays looking great for like a week and then....

If you have a dark, older Bal that fades, Leather Honey is great for restoring color. You don't want to use on light colored Bals. This is a Sunday tote I bought a year ago,so pale and parched.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1442020682.542501.jpgthen I did 2 coats of Leather Honey. You apply to bag and let sit for 24 hrs. This poor bag was so dry I did a second coat, and this is how she turned out.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1442020779.682117.jpgleather Honey is all natural and worth every penny!

Reactions: Kendie26
I am carrying that very bag today, but with silver hardware. I LOVE IT. Balenciaga's colors do not fade like they used to, the trade off is that they now use that protective coating over the leather that some people do not care for. On my blue obscur it is very minimal, not shiny and I love the leather. Also, Erica at HG bags has the exact blue obscur ggh city you want on her site right now for $1570. Buy it there and save yourself a bundle! She is reputable--many tpf ladies purchase from her and attest to her customer service. The bags are authentic and first quality. Hgbagsonline.com

Is this true? That Bal bags don't fade like they used to? Because a bright color City is definitely on my list, and I hope I won't have to consider fading issue...

I think fading *can* be charming, but only in certain colors, and even then only if it doesn't happen in patches.

If you have a dark, older Bal that fades, Leather Honey is great for restoring color. You don't want to use on light colored Bals. This is a Sunday tote I bought a year ago,so pale and parched.View attachment 3125179then I did 2 coats of Leather Honey. You apply to bag and let sit for 24 hrs. This poor bag was so dry I did a second coat, and this is how she turned out.View attachment 3125182leather Honey is all natural and worth every penny!
Omg thank you so much for this suggestion! I will definitely follow up on it.

If you have a dark, older Bal that fades, Leather Honey is great for restoring color. You don't want to use on light colored Bals. This is a Sunday tote I bought a year ago,so pale and parched.View attachment 3125179then I did 2 coats of Leather Honey. You apply to bag and let sit for 24 hrs. This poor bag was so dry I did a second coat, and this is how she turned out.View attachment 3125182leather Honey is all natural and worth every penny!

My black Balenciaga Part time's color almost fade into a green color, so scary. I try to use leather honey and other leather conditioner, the bag color does improve but not for long, the bag gets very "dry" (i didn't do much conditioning when I bought or all the while), only lately when I realise the color is fading then i started to work on some remedy, should I keep the bag? how can i solve the dry wrinkle areas and color fading?

My black Balenciaga Part time's color almost fade into a green color, so scary. I try to use leather honey and other leather conditioner, the bag color does improve but not for long, the bag gets very "dry" (i didn't do much conditioning when I bought or all the while), only lately when I realise the color is fading then i started to work on some remedy, should I keep the bag? how can i solve the dry wrinkle areas and color fading?
What year is it from?

That's an amazing transformation chowlover!:tup: I LOVE the post Leather Honey treatment color. :heart:Hope you are enjoying using your Sunday tote right now with our fall weather:smile:

Has anyone tried Taŕrago shoe cream to restore the color on their bags? It's not like shoe polish just a very light cream that comes in tons of colors.