Does the factory...

vuittonamour

ooh let me see!
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
reject most special order requests? after seeing this image of a mini ribera in mono, i decided i had to have:

monoriberamini1.jpg

anyone think they might possibly do it in multicolor? would be so cute...

You'll have to submit your request through the boutique. Your SA will tell you before submitting if HQ will accept your SO request for a Riberi in MC. WOW! I hope they do accept that sounds really cute.

Yeah, they might not honor the azur request because they're probably not sure how it will survive as a permanent line. And for the original thread OP unfortunately no SO allowed in multicolore! My friend at LVMH said it's due to the complications with the original artist Murakami's receiving royalties for his original design. To elaborate, LV contracted him to commission the original Murakami lines, and then they made MC a permanent line which he apparently wasn't too happy about. So to honor special requests in MC would not be possible.

Yeah, they might not honor the azur request because they're probably not sure how it will survive as a permanent line. And for the original thread OP unfortunately no SO allowed in multicolore! My friend at LVMH said it's due to the complications with the original artist Murakami's receiving royalties for his original design. To elaborate, LV contracted him to commission the original Murakami lines, and then they made MC a permanent line which he apparently wasn't too happy about. So to honor special requests in MC would not be possible.

oohh... Thank you for this information. Would it apply to taking a MC design to do a SO in Monogram?:s

I just recently started loving the Damier Ribera Mini *but* would love one in black Epi also.

btw I'm not a mono perso but I love the Ribera mini that was posted!!