Does the Dr. Q Groovee exist in ivory or white?

~Moi~

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Hello!
I'm currently looking for my summer bag...and I've fallen hard for the Dr. Q Groovee!
Here's the trouble, I've seen the picture of this bag on the Saks 5th Ave website in an ivory/creamy color (pic attached), but I can't seem to select this color to buy it! It only seems to come in saddle or black as far as I have seen (same with Neiman Marcus, eluxury, etc)...anyone have any ideas? Maybe I'm just too late to still find this?

TIA!

the color is called "canvas white"--i've still seen some around in stores.
i'm pretty sure i saw one at bloomindale's in chestnut hill, ma recently. you could try to give them a call?
good luck!

I saw the ivory bag pictured on Saks.com at Barneys San Francisco on Saturday. It has shiny golden hardware and is a true creamy ivory (like French vanilla ice cream!) while the canvas white is more of a true white, plus the canvas white has the matte silver hardware. The ivory is gorgeous IRL, I was seriously tempted to take it home with me!

oh forgot to say the patchwork one was a Selfridges exclusive, so I guess it must be an MJ boutique exclusive too...I'm not too sure. Anyway both of them were really pretty!

I saw both versions of the ivory at Bloomingdales Atlanta last weekend, you might want to call your local Bloomies since others have also spotted it at theirs!

I saw it at Barney's, too. There are two kinds of white color, Ivory and Canvas White.

I saw both at the Barney's Co-op at the Grove in L.A. a few months ago. The sizes were slightly different. I can't remember which, but one was slightly bigger and puffier and the other seemed a little shorter and wider. I thought it was a little strange. I will say that the creamy color with the shiny gold hardware was just gorgeous. And I don't even like white bags!