Does the Coach factory online store sell full-priced items?

cgj

I use a bunny wallet
Sep 28, 2013
I'm a bit new to the factory online store. I know that you can find full-priced purses at the outlets, but can you find them on the factory online store as well? I was browsing the site and saw the Madison OP Art Sateen Maggie there for half-price. Is this the same purse as the full-price one? I wasn't sure because the site said the style number was F21125 and I thought that only MFF purses have style numbers that start with F. However, the two purses look like the same purse. :shrugs:

Coach factory store: http://www.coachfactory.com/store/d...ags/shoulder-bags/mad-op-a-maggie-sv-aym.html

Full priced purse: http://www.dillards.com/product/COA...17?df=04108698_zi_brass_khaki_mahogany_lizard

Are these the same purse?

Yes. There's lots of discussion about finding full priced bags in outlets and FOS. Check out the shopping section,

Oh ok, thanks! :biggrin: Yes, I've seen some full-priced items in the outlets, but I wasn't sure if it applied to the online store as well. The style numbers beginning with "F" also threw me off.

Pretty much.....however any bag with an F in front of the serial number is specifically made for the outlet. It did not come from a full price store. The quality is good on both bags, but those from a full price store are usually better. I have a gray Maggie that I bought from the outlet. I love it, great bag!

I asked the sales Assistant at the full price store when one day about the F in front of my serial number. She is the one who mentioned explained that F meant specifically made for the outlet. That bag is the same style as a regular store, but went direct to the outlet first. Still a great bag. Hope this helps.

I asked the sales Assistant at the full price store when one day about the F in front of my serial number. She is the one who mentioned explained that F meant specifically made for the outlet. That bag is the same style as a regular store, but went direct to the outlet first. Still a great bag. Hope this helps.

Oh yes, this helps a lot! Just the information I was looking for, thank you! :biggrin:

^^When a bag is deleted from the full price store, the style # gets an F. The saffiano tote I bought from factory online was a full price store bag but when it went to factory the style # inherited an F.

Sometimes the creed gets an F or Bullseye on a deleted bag, sometimes it doesn't.

Pretty much.....however any bag with an F in front of the serial number is specifically made for the outlet. It did not come from a full price store. The quality is good on both bags, but those from a full price store are usually better. I have a gray Maggie that I bought from the outlet. I love it, great bag!

This is true in the case where the style number on the inside of the bag has the F in front, but if it is just on the tag and on the FOS site listed with the F in front, it is really a past season delete from the full priced store that has been moved down to outlets. All outlet merchandise- their exclusive lines and past season deletes, are all inventoried with F's in front. These Maggies the OP posted are full priced merchandise, including the one on the FOS sale.

Pretty much.....however any bag with an F in front of the serial number is specifically made for the outlet. It did not come from a full price store.

The above statement is true about an F before the style number on the creed, but NOT on the outlet website, or on a price tag. All merchandise sold through the outlet system gets an F added to the style # in their computer system, and on the factory website, and SOMETIMES gets re-tagged with the F. But an F creed is made-for-factory (MFF).