Does the cles come with a dustbag?

it really depends. probably lke 3 years back when I was younger, i bought my mom a damier cles. it didn't come with a dustbag so i went back up there to ask for one. the lady was really rude to me and just said small leather goods don't come with dustbags blah blah. but i guess since i've been going more and more within the past few years i've been getting one each time i buy one.

it depends, a SA told me that some items dont have their dustbag, like the belts...but if you ask them the could give you one....

infact i bought 2 belts one week ago, they were without dust bag, but the SA gave me two.

I bought a Cerises Cles online from KK and she included a dustbag.

I agree with Melocoton. From what I've seen, most special/limited edition Cles' [Groom, Panda, CB, MC, Vernis] that I've seen on eBay have came with a dust bag. I guess it's because they aren't just a canvas, and either have a leather exterior or have a silk-screened design on the exterior.

I hope that makes sense?

in the past no dustbag, now all small leather goods are suppose to be packed in a dustbag too...don't be afraid to go and ask one, they usually have many spare ones