Does the black onyx Havana have contrast stitching?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Really close to finally ordering one, as it seems like a comfy everyday bag, and I really need a black one, but... I see contrast stitching in every photo but the one HH just emailed out about the Luckymag sale tomorrow! I don't want it if it does have contrast stitching.. *shudders*

Thanks in advance! :smile:

2. I just ordered one about a month ago. Mine has black stitching. I really like it. My only issue is that the opening seems a little narrow when I'm digging around for lost items.

3. I have a Black Onyx carryall, it has tonal stitching.

4. Yayyy thank you both!! Well, my wallet doesn't thank you but the hole in my wardrobe does! =D

5. I sort of hate to ask but what Luckymag sale tomorrow???

ETA ~ ok, I got the e-mail in my alternate address, not the one that I usually use for ordering but I don't have a need for a black Havana although it's lovely.

And quit telling me that there are items up to 80% off in the stores OK HH????

6. yeah seriously!