Does the apple rain and stain repellant work on signature bags?

LvoesBags

Jun 19, 2012
I have both, the apple conditioner and spray for my leather bags. I was wondering if anyone has ever used the spray on their signature bags? If so, do you think it made a difference?

With my duffle being on the lighter side, I would like to add some extra protection to it.
Thank you for any feedback!

Attachments

• user409762_pic100284_1359471294.jpg
    user409762_pic100284_1359471294.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 180
I have both, the apple conditioner and spray for my leather bags. I was wondering if anyone has ever used the spray on their signature bags? If so, do you think it made a difference?

With my duffle being on the lighter side, I would like to add some extra protection to it.
Thank you for any feedback!

Coach makes fabric cleaner for their fabric bags. They sell it at the outlets and the fp stores. Also, the fabric comes treated with something to repel stains. This info is on the care card. HTH! (Don't have Apple, so can't speak to that)

I just ordered my first can..I've never used it before but just bought the Poppy white eyelet bag so I figured I had better treat it to help hinder transfer problems, also my new Molly sig has white leather on it which I will spray as well

Coach makes fabric cleaner for their fabric bags. They sell it at the outlets and the fp stores. Also, the fabric comes treated with something to repel stains. This info is on the care card. HTH! (Don't have Apple, so can't speak to that)
Thank you! I should really read the care cards.:P
I spray all my bags with Apple. Leather and fabric, without a problem. Can't hurt!
Thank you!
Same here! I've yet to find it not work on any fabric or leather. Even delicate shimmer leather is protected with the Rain & Stain spray. :smile:
This is good to know.Thank you :smile:
Where do you get the spray? Is it called apple spray?
I ordered mine off ebay (the shipping is free). But you can get it from Leatherstuff.com.
I just ordered my first can..I've never used it before but just bought the Poppy white eyelet bag so I figured I had better treat it to help hinder transfer problems, also my new Molly sig has white leather on it which I will spray as well

I love this spray! I know it works on leather, but I'm not a big fabric bag girl. I love both, your poppy eyelet and signature molly, congrats!