Does the alignment on my new Rivington look off? (not an authentication thread)

and actually....the more I think about it, the more I'm wondering - did I get the display bag. What with the creases and the blow up bags inside...do they usually give those? I've never had them before. They usually fold the bags flat. :confused1:

Using a bag for a week is wrong to me. I know LV policy says returns and exchanges should be in "saleable condition," but having actively used a bag shouldn't qualify.

To the OP, I didn't see your alignment issues at first until the pic where you specifically pointed it out (don't even know how I missed it it's so obvious). That would bother me. Since you haven't used the purse and are rightly seeking an exchange for one without this issue, please go to the store and get one that is more to your satisfaction. Good luck! I hope they don't give you a hard time.

and actually....the more I think about it, the more I'm wondering - did I get the display bag. What with the creases and the blow up bags inside...do they usually give those? I've never had them before. They usually fold the bags flat. :confused1:

I will upload photos later tonight.

My Rivington was purchased from the website and arrived with paper stuffed and formed into the base of the bag to insure that it remained structured during shipping. No air pillows.

Thankyou SOOOO much for the pics, if you don't mind I will print them out and take them with me incase they try to say all rivingtons are like mine (as yours is clearly perfectly aligned).

Hopefully I will go today - I will let you know what happens.

Thanks for everyone's help and advice on this thread, especially designing style - you were a life saver!

I didn't get time to take my bag back myself due to work so I got my brother to take it back for me. I printed out comparison pics of my bag and your bag - designing style - and sent them along with him.

When he showed the SA the bag she said she saw no problem with it, but when he showed her the pics she said she could see the alignment was off and exchanged the bag right away, she also gave a box which was a bonus. I haven't seen the new bag yet as it's at my mothers house but my brother had strict instructions to check everything was perfect before he left the store!

I will post pics when I get it back.

Once again thanks for your help, without your pics he probably would have got turned away.

:smile:

Thanks for everyone's help and advice on this thread, especially designing style - you were a life saver!

I didn't get time to take my bag back myself due to work so I got my brother to take it back for me. I printed out comparison pics of my bag and your bag - designing style - and sent them along with him.

When he showed the SA the bag she said she saw no problem with it, but when he showed her the pics she said she could see the alignment was off and exchanged the bag right away, she also gave a box which was a bonus. I haven't seen the new bag yet as it's at my mothers house but my brother had strict instructions to check everything was perfect before he left the store!

I will post pics when I get it back.

Once again thanks for your help, without your pics he probably would have got turned away.

:smile:

strawberryprincess, I am thrilled that I was able to help and your brother was able to successfully make the exchange! I actually just tucked my Rivington PM away in her dustbag and pulled out my Petit Noe for today! I can't wait to see pictures of your new perfect bag! Happy Christmas if that is indeed what you celebrate and if not Happy Holidays! xoxo