Does Tano make a bag that fits these requirements?

gestapolollipop

bad candy
Apr 14, 2008
Hey all!

I'm looking for a bag to take with me to Europe for 3 months. I only want to take one purse to use as a day bag, so it needs to be cute and functional.

I really want a zipper-top and a flap, but am beginning to realize that they don't really exist. I need a comfy crossbody bag that can hold a Sigg, camera, and other touristy-travel stuff.

I have used my Boogie as a school bag, so I know Tano can take some abuse and keep on ticking (plus they are fairly budget friendly). I haven't been paying attention to the new styles, so I could use some help.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
How about the Never Frou Frou in Black? Here's why I think it would work:

• It's designed to look good as a shoulder bag or crossbody style
  • It has outside pockets for keys/cell/etc/easy access
  • Black goes with everything
  • It has a zip top closure for security
  • Crossbody will certainly be important when you're doing lots of walking

You could also get a small wristlet or something to toss in a larger tote bag, but this is a great size for fitting water bottle/light jacket but isn't so big that you'll be tired of lugging it, especially since you have a crossbody strap.

Attachments

• never_frou_froujpg.jpg
    never_frou_froujpg.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 84
I was totally thinking a mona lethal because of the zipper top and the fold over.... but really, most any cross body bag by Tano will probably do the trick - they are big but lightweight and travel oh so well in all sorts of weather!

I'm so jealous that you're going to Europe!!!