does swarovski offer promotion sometime?

Sep 22, 2006
i have been eyeing on few pieces. wonder if they offer promotion other than their semi-ann sale? thanks!

meowmeow

bags & shoes addict + wanderluster
O.G.
Mar 31, 2006
The Six
They do have promotions from time to time. Sign up to be on their mailing list and they sometimes sends out gift certificates for $10 or $15 off for an amount purchased.

They are currently doing a promo on their Active Crystal items for 50% off:
http://www.swarovski.com/Web_CA/en/...als.html?origin=landing&lp_bt=Special_OFFER_%

There's also a free gift offer with every online purchase over EUR 125 / USD 160 / AUD 250 / CAD 160/ CHF 190 / GBP 100 / SEK 1400 / PLN 570 / HUF 38’000 / JPY 21000 or more (or the equivalent in other currencies).
http://www.swarovski.com/Web_CA/en/...7.110340&origin=landing&lp_bt=Our_GIFT_to_you

HTH!

mkn1620

Nov 28, 2009
Try swarovski in Macy's. Price is the same and you can use Macy's discount coupons. I'm exclusive swarovski member and i don't shop there because of customer services. However, swarovski has good customer services in other countries.

FullyLoaded

Flame Head
O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
What is the problem you've had with customer service MKN1620? I'm saving up for a Swarovski watch, I'd like to be prepared. I doubt Macy's will sell the one I want, but I will look next time I go in.

mkn1620

Nov 28, 2009
I went to 3 Swarovski stores and one provides awsome service. However, i hate their customer service.

**Unreliable information from Swarovski employee.**

1. They provided information where 10% will apply all products with memership in store and i will be able to receive my membership in 2 weeks before xmas. Truth is 10% applies certain products and i received my memership in 2 months. I missed my 10% discounts on xmas crystals.

2. I called and found out they forgot to input memership information in their system.

3. As member, you can receive gifts from Swarovski and pick it up at the store. I called swarovski,spoke w/ Sales Person to verify this item is ready for pickup, and went to their store. Same Sales Person told me that they didnt have it when i was there. And accused, I made up the story in front of other customers.

4. As member, you can purchase and receive swarovski bag. I purchased 2 crystals under membership and they didn't provide my bag. I had to call and schedule a pickup next time.

5. They refused to return item and asked me to return at purchased store.

6. They never apologize for anything!

terps08

Jan 1, 2011
10% off online purchase of: EUR 125 / USD 155 or more

Code: XTRAXMAS12 into the “Gift Card or Voucher” field of the shopping bag and click on “Check code”

Expires 12/18/12