Does stitching 'cracks' '11 holiday collection leather?

Piggydotcom

Mar 15, 2010
Ladies, I have juz received my Bordeaux city but I am not sure if its a common issue but with this cherve leather... Mine seems to have the problem of leather cracking at areas of stitching on the strap? Or am I getting a defective piece? Can anyone please advise? :crybaby:

I just noticed the very same problem tonight when I carried my agneau bal to the supermarket. Mine wasn't as obvious as yours and I don't really consider them a defect. They are hardly noticeable when you use your bag. I don't have the new holiday bags though so I don't know if the leather makes a difference.

I've seen it on a Pivoine. The store sent it back to Paris and they replaced the part in question. So I guess it's not just on the new leather.

It looked like it was a fault in the machinery used to poke the holes for the stitching. Like it made additional cuts in the leather while pressing the holes.

how did it go? i bought one from the new collection but realise where the strap meets the shoulder pad, the corners are a little bit torn. should i be concerned... the stiching on the underside of the strap also has a bit of white bits...

I've seen it on a Pivoine. The store sent it back to Paris and they replaced the part in question. So I guess it's not just on the new leather.

It looked like it was a fault in the machinery used to poke the holes for the stitching. Like it made additional cuts in the leather while pressing the holes.

My new Parme Velo which I had shipped from Cannes has the same problem with the stitching. I put a little cream on them but that didn't change anything really. To tell the truth they are barely noticeable.

I have the exact same
Problem with my Bordeaux city, I bought mine in china and the sales lady didn't allow me to exchange and her reason is the other hamilton leather bags also have the same cracks and it's suppose
To be the characteristic of the leather...poor me! I'll never buy a bal bag again for this kinda service and quality..