Does speedy 40 comes in damier???

kaka28

O.G.
May 21, 2006
just wondering cos i'm thinking of getting one for weekends etc.

the price is really good as well only £20 more than speedy 30.

Monogramboy

*~Chad~*
O.G.
Sep 28, 2006
Chicagoland
I tried to put in a special order for one this summer, but my SA said it wasn't possible. If you get a different answer, let us all know!
I once inquired about this to 1-866-Vuitton and was told it was possible for about 15% above retail and that I would have to put the order in at a store to pick my lining and other things:confused1: I never did it because I was just wondering, but I think it can be done :yes:

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Give it another year or so, LV might come out with larger speedy sizes in damier seeing how popular it has become.

kaka28

O.G.
May 21, 2006
thanks ladies, i'll ask when i next visit LV but i think i will most likely to wait for it to come out instead of paying extra for it specially ordered then the bag becomes permenant.

Troya

Jun 10, 2006
The City of London
thanks ladies, i'll ask when i next visit LV but i think i will most likely to wait for it to come out instead of paying extra for it specially ordered then the bag becomes permenant.
I understand what you're saying, but I think buy the time it comes out as a permanant line, the prices would've gone up to the point that it will probably be very similar to what you would pay now for an SO one.