Does someone remember ?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In the early eighties there was a shoulder bag similar to the Trocadero but with brown leather on the small sides and a brown leather shoulder strap. Does someone know the name f this bag ?

2. What do you mean by brown leather on the small sides?

3. Hmm it was similar shape cross body?

4. Boulogne?

5. reporter?

6. Drouot?

7. I think I got pre loved but never Identified it

8. If you look at the Trocadero you can see a front and backside and small sides between these. That is, what was made of a midbrown leather. The front- and the backside are made of MC. I have all the catalogues starting from 1988 but there I can`t find it. So it must be from the years before. I am also sure that it is LV and not a fake.

9. The only ones I can think of with leather to the sides are the Cartouchiere and Jeune Fille but I wouldn't desribe those as like a Trocadero so doubt that's what you're looking for. Blois, Senlis, Jeune Fille, Saint-Germain don't have leather to the sides, just where the strap attaches.

Don't suppose you've got a picture as that would help no end?

10. bild0.qimage.de/originale-sehr-alte-foto-bild-73677190.jpg

11. Sac Bandouliere (although that's a translation so it may have been known as something else). Came in two sizes.

12. Many thanks for your reply,