Does somebody own the Dior Snow Boots?

1. ...and have Pics wearing it? Thank you:heart:

2. ...Or can tell me how she's feeling about this Boots. I would love to have them, but I'm still unsure.

3. Do you mean those big moonboot-like ones? :P I want them so bad! I love the white ones.

4. Glamourette, I have this pair in white.

[​IMG]

They are really comfortable. It's like wearing cushioned socks. I also recommend Marc Jacobs snow boots as well. I have the in Red from 1-2 years ago. PM me if you want pics. :yes:

5. My daughter has the Marc Jacobs snow boots that look just like the Diors. She says they're comfy. She only wears them in the snow, though.

6. i remember seeing Maria Carey in the Dior snow boots (same as bubbleloba's) ..

7. Thank you for the Info:flowers: :heart:

8. This are the Rabbit Snow Boots, love this pair even more:drool: I will pm you;)

9. I have the black ones from eLux. They're so comfy and thickly padded!! They're like way cuter moon shoes!

10. Thank you. Can you post a Pic wearing the shoes?

11. Sorry it took forever to respond! I'll try to get pictures for you tomorrow, is that alright?

12. :yes: Thank you

13. FINALLY!! Sorry it took so long :Push:
    I got these boots 2 years ago I believe from Saks.. I guess they've come out with newer ones. For reference, I'm 5'1".. hope this helps!

1d2c388c6a55.jpg 29a7195ecb71.jpg
  14. Ooooo those are really cute boots!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice