Does some others feel a teeny weeny bit like me?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ever since I have my 2nd child, I discover horror of horrors ! That I am getting abit sick and tired of my bags! OOOoops! Maybe I haven't been getting out of the house often enough. But I realised that I have not change out of my Fendi Spy for the past 2 mths. And it is not me! And the rest of my bags are collecting dust. So I am just wondering whether are there others like me?:confused1:

2. Really?!?! I'm 3 months pregnant with my second, but I still love my bags. Are you a SAHM? Maybe you don't go out as much? I consciously change my bag almost daily because I tend to match them with my clothes when I go to work, and then I have bags that I carry on the weekends.

3. Well you know there are a lot of things happening in your life - hormones being a huge part. Also, I love my handbags and all my "things" but I love my two children - they are 1 and 2 and they keep me very busy. I am a mom and wife first and then somewhere down the line a Purse Fanatic so... Hey its ok!!

4. you have so much to worry about right now, bags are not important in the grand scheme of things. it is hard enought to pack to leave the house with 2 small children, let alone change out your bags regularly

5. I have the same thing going on a bit. My baby is only 3 1/2 weeks old, so I'm not going out much. As a result, I'm not too fussed about which bag I'm carrying/whether it goes with my outfit, etc. when I do go. I'm more focused on baby stuff than bag stuff at the moment, as evidenced by the fact that I'm usually in this forum and not over in the bag forums!

Though I did buy a new Prada bag today on eBay, so clearly I'm not totally disinterested.

6. I completely understand how you feel. Some days I don't even leave the house, and even when I do I only have time to go to one or 2 places before DH comes home, so I've found myself keeping all my stuff in one bag for nearly a month at a time. Sometimes I think maybe I should just get rid of them all and get 3 or 4 holy grail bags... :nuts:

7. I still love my bags, but I have been using my Fendi Chef for....at LEAST 6 months without using any other ones in between!!

8. Dont worry too much about how you feel at the mo, as soon as you become a parent you become twice as busy.
    I lost myself for a while - you do get back to normal though.
    I'm still the same as in I like to leave the house with my makeup done & feeling presentable but I have neglected my bags, I've probably been using the same day bag for months & considering it's yellow I've probably comitted a million fashion crimes!