Which size Speedy do you use and why?

I carry a 25. I hated how small the opening was because I could never see down inside it to find things. Once I got one of the Samorga organizer then I loved that size. I'm all about carrying less. I love my little 25 and I'm 5'2. I like the less is more look.

I have a mono 25 and it's like a dark hole because the opening is so little. I haven't used that bag for the last 5 years. I won't sell it because of sentimental value. But this is how I see it. Do you carry a lot of stuff is looking for a smaller bag to downsize your things then 25 is the bag for you because it's still very generous! But if you want an everyday bag and a bottle of water and a bag of chips, then I would suggest the 30 because that thing can carry a ton including a small umbrella and a cardigan. I would ask myself these 2 questions. I'm also 5'3" and I find the mono 25 too small but that's just me.

On prints, if it is your first LV then I say mono. It is absolutely classic. If it's not your first bag, I suggest Damier Ebene. Unless it's a speedy B, you will have lotion and sweat on your hands and the holding part will gradually get darker than the rest. You don't have to worry about rain and dark handles with Damier Ebene. Hope this helps!

Just from my personal experience... I vowed not to buy another classic speedy 25 since I sold mine last time, it looked right size on me but a bit old fashioned (30 looks casual and chic on me even my hubby says he likes the size 25 on me, I don't too trust his fashion sense by the way), plus the opening is so small, but I may buy a speed B in size 25 because for a cross body option the 25 size looks the best on me than the 30, still can't decide to go mono or ebene, as for now, more towards ebene.

but still, best to try it on before making the purchase, you should buy what you love.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kylie M
I had a 30 in the monogram for a while. I even thought that was difficult to get into.LOL. I now have a speedy 35 which is a little big,but I love it. I was determined to get the watercolor. My sister is 5 foot and has 30 in the monogram. It's one of her favorite LVs. :smile:

Reactions: Kylie M
I have a Speedy B 30 Damier Ebene, which is my most used bag, although I already own many different styles of LV bags ;). It's practial and can be used, no matter if it's raining or sunny. Classic Speedy I own size 25 and 30, both in Damier Azur. In my opinion the classic Speedy looks best in this print. For every day use and driving to work I prefer the 30. As others said before, you can carry your daily essentials plus a sweater. umbrella..... For the look and going out, I love my 25! It's so cute and still holds a lot. The Azur isn't a "black hole" because of the light lining.

Both are good, 30 is perfect for many. 25 has a rather small opening which could matter to you if you have a large wallet that you need to angle every time you want to put it into the bag. Don't get a 35, which is luggage like/oversize territory.

Which size speedy Should I get? I am tall 5' 11" and large boned and am thinking of getting the Speedy Bandoulier 30?
Any advice from speedy owners would be appreciated. Thanks!

The 30 is a great size and holds a ton. I also think this looks good carried on the shoulder, crook of arm and handheld so very versatile. I use the 30 more than my 25s.