Which size Speedy do you use and why?

Well I loaded her up and I'm sure it safe to say that I'm glad I don't even need to think about the 25 anymore.... All my things fit so perfectly in the 30.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 127
I have the 25 and love her soooooo much! I can just recommend it; fits more than you think! if you have doubts about your purchase I would return and check the other size (before it will be to late). just to make sure! LV is way to pricey not to be happy 1000 %!😊

Agree with this - I have a 25 and most of the time it is half empty anyway. But it depends on what you have to carry.

I love the 25 empreinte speedy way more than 30. I think it's the perfect size for wearing cross body. Unless you are using it for work I think the 25 is perfect for most every day.

Hye everyone..I am Yaz. A newbie all the way from Malaysia.
I am planing to get the Speedy 30...and I am wondering if the IPad Air fits in the Speedy 30? Or I should opt to the Speedy 35 instead?

TIA

Hi! I think it will depend more on what you carry on a daily basis. The 25 may look small, but it can carry a lot more than it looks :smile: Try it on at the store. As for the print, I think Mono looks best for classic style, and Damier Ebene for the Speedy B style.

Hi! I think it will depend more on what you carry on a daily basis. The 25 may look small, but it can carry a lot more than it looks :smile: Try it on at the store. As for the print, I think Mono looks best for classic style, and Damier Ebene for the Speedy B style.

Exactly. I'm 5'2" and habe the Speedy B 25 in DE and also the Speedy classic in 30 in Mono. Perfect combination in my opinion. Good luck choosing.

I don't think that your height is a determining factor so much as it is what you plan to carry on a daily basis as well as the type of environment you live in. The 25 can hold quite a bit, but some people find the opening to be too small while the 30 is often called the 'Goldilocks size' since it is neither too big nor too small for most individuals (i.e. my mom is 4' 11 and can wear the 30 without it looking too large or messy on her, provided it has a base shaper of course). As for the print, if you live in an area with all four seasons, or you don't want to worry about vachetta, then DE is a lifesaver whereas if you're looking for a spring/summer bag then DA is lovely. Mono meets in the middle and is the way to go if you want something classic and timeless like the Speedy itself.

Most people prefer the 30 for handcarry and find the 25 too small for that, but I think it looks adorable. However, the opening is indeed small, so it might not be the most practical, because you'll have to hold the bag by its handle while trying to retrieve your items with your other hand.
I have 4 Speedy Bs, two in the size 25 and two in the size 30, and I love all of them for different reasons. I'm 5'1 1/5" and I don't think the size 30 overpowers me. I do wear my 30s with a Samorga organizer, though, and I love it.

I think you should go with the size that fits your carry needs. That said, it's best if you can try them on. I found that the different prints look very different on. I'm 5'6, and the 30b looks fine on me in mono, but huge in DE for some reason. I think the checkerboard print makes the bag look bigger, especially when it's worn cross-body. JMO, but it was surprising to me how different the various prints come across when worn.