Does silver Tiffany's jewelry match with gold LV hardware?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone, this has always been sort of an issue for me. Does silver Tiffany's/or any other silver/white gold jewelry look funny with all the gold hardware/chain straps on Louis Vuitton bags? Or even with my Stephen Sprouse Roses Pochette, it only has a tiny bit of gold for the strap connections, but I feel 'mismatched' when I wear my silver Tiffanys choker. What do you guys think??
    :confused1:

2. #2 Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
    Get that silver/gold Insolence charm and put that on your bag, then you can tie in both metals together! :winkiss:

[​IMG]

3. Good idea FrankieP! I had the same issue and was a white gold jewellery wearer. My solution was to change to gold jewellery! Since conversion, I feel gold suits my skin tone better than white gold. Thankfully I don't wear a watch otherwise I'll be stuck in the same dilemma as I only like white metal watches :amuse:

4. Hey thats a good idea! Thats a nice charm, but I don't know if I like that look with the silver/gold together.... :ty:

5. ^ love your avatar!
    I wear my jewelry basics all of the time, I worry more about the shoes :smile:

6. My Engagement Ring is White and Yellow gold and it just goes. I can wear any kind of jewelry - and any LV bag!!

7. used to be a gold jewelry kinda girl.. then as i mature i transition to silver thinking it is more youthful and modern.. now that i gotten to lv and chanel most with ghw.. i find myself going back to acquiring gold jewelries. thank goodness my mom is into chinese jewelries do i can just ask her for braceletes, earrings and necklace! all i had to buy is watches! just got 1 michelle with gold and i am set!

8. I don't really like mixing gold and silver jewellery. But I'm not going to change everything I'm wearing just so it matches my bag :P

9. you can mix gold and silver especially that prada do it! for ex. my prada belt is gold & silver! so dont worry even if it can looks strange at frist sight! this move is not passe!! :biggrin:

10. I prefer silver toned jewelry and my wedding set is platinum, so I just wear silver toned jewelry with whatever bag I'm wearing. I mix silver & gold, black & brown in my outfit, etc. - I thought about them alot when I was younger (like HS aged), but I don't worry too much about those "rules" anymore.

11. I don't think about it. There really is so little hardware on bags that I can't imagine my whole jewelry wardrobe revolving around it.

12. Just me, but I don't mix yellow gold with white gold or silver. Then again, I don't have anything from Tiffany... lol

13. I love mixing metals and do it all the time. I could never set limits on my jewelry!

14. Agreed!:tup:

15. All my jewelry is from T&Co, and I only like silver-toned metal (sterling silver, platinum, white gold). I actually really dislike gold. I simply ignore the fact that they may clash with each other.