O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Jessica: I Like a Man with Imagination
Thursday Jun 15, 2006 9:35am EST
By Stephen M. Silverman
jessica_simpson.jpg

Jessica Simpson
CREDIT: ZAK BRIAN / GAMMA

Jessica Simpson may be living single, but she knows what she's looking for: "A guy with a great imagination sends me through the rafters," she tells Maxim. "I love it!"

Simpson, 25, the magazine's July cover girl, also reveals her smooching style. "I love to kiss with my eyes open," she says, "because I can take in the entire situation and know if I'm enjoying it or not."

(The singer was recently spotted flirting with Jared Leto.)

Although Simpson's famous figure has been widely admired, she thinks sister Ashlee, 21, has the ideal body. "My sister has the most perfect boobs and skinniest legs," she says.

jessica_simpson2.jpg

But Simpson, who underwent a grueling diet and exercise program to get in shape for The Dukes of Hazzard, will also be in fighting form in her upcoming movie, Employee of the Month. "I didn't drink for, like, three months or something," she says. "We worked out all the time."

With Employee due in theaters this year and her new single, "Public Affair," out June 27, Simpson won't revisit her Newlyweds days. "I will never do another reality TV show," she says. "Been there, done that."

Sigh, I love Jess and Nick but a man with imagination? What does that mean? I don't think she's an airhead or anything, but I can't say she ever comes across as being too articulate or anything :sad: