Does sabrina really look like a doctor bag?

cynthia111

Gorgeous!!!!
O.G.
Jul 22, 2007
Me and DH were looking at the bags today at macys. i am interested in the julianne but i seen the sabrina and i also liked it but DH said it looked like a doctors bag so that kinda put me off. what do you guys think, does it really look like a docs bag?:shrugs:

Don't worry about what he says. As long as you love it, then you should get it. Personally, I don't really see how it looks like a doctor's bag. If I had the extra cash, I would get it in a heartbeat!

Haha, my SO said the Francine looked like a bowling bag, so he talked me out of that one. So I know how comments like that can be off-putting.

I do think it looks slightly like a doctor bag, but considering all the cool colors it comes in, no one would ever mistake it for that.

I actually thought that when I first saw it! But, hey, if you're a doctor then you're the coolest doctor on the block!

What's wrong with doctor's bags? I'd be very happy if I were suffering from a heart attack and a physician ran over to help me carrying this Coach bag with all her medical equipment in there. At least I'd be receiving treatment with style. ;)

Take care, :heart: