Does RM still sell straps themselves?

Heidi Sr.

O.G.
Apr 4, 2007
Im hunting for a wine MAM and they have only recently come with the strap.
If I find a bag without one can I order a strap from RM directly? I do understand the color shade may be a bit different but I dont have a problem with that. TIA!

novella

I Miss The 80s & 90s
Dec 4, 2007
OMG-ville
Yeah RM used to custom make straps but they stopped a few seasons ago and now include them with the newer MABs and MAMs.

Sometimes Luna Boston sells the straps separately but I agree that eBay or Bonanza would be your best bet at this point.

Cocolo

~NiceGirl My Butt!~
O.G.
Sep 24, 2010
New York
The Concord MAB with dash lining I just ordered from Endless is shown in a picture with the strap, but it doesn't say it comes with a strap. Should I be expecting it to come with the bag?

miss_chiff

O.G.
Mar 4, 2008
My brown mab from endless(today) didn't have a strap either. Thy said they would take off 20% should I keep it. This thread saved me the trouble of emailing RM to ask. Uhg.

Cocolo

~NiceGirl My Butt!~
O.G.
Sep 24, 2010
New York
oh damn. I'd rather have the strap than 20 % off. I hope mine comes with it, but if it doesn't it's good to know I can probably get money off. At least that will make DH smile. Right now I am so anxious for it to get here. It better not have a floppy handel like Oopsididitagain's concord MAB from Endless. I just want it to get here and be perfect. I guess I can live without the strap. What lining was your brown mab?

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
My concord MAB I returned came with a strap. I put the strap inside it when I returned it, I probably should have clipped it onto the bag.

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
My brown mab from endless(today) didn't have a strap either. Thy said they would take off 20% should I keep it. This thread saved me the trouble of emailing RM to ask. Uhg.
You can get a brown strap on ebay for probably @ $30. If you search on there, you should come across the listings for unofficial RM straps.

Jan 18, 2008
I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this...

I'm purchasing a beautiful MAM, but it was a style without the shoulder strap. I actually like the strap and I'm wondering if RM sells just the shoulder straps? If not, does anyone know where I might be able to purchase a matching strap?

Thank you so much for any help you can offer!!!!!

Lulugurl2006

*sigh*
Jan 24, 2011
Canada
i don't know about RM for shoulder straps, but there is an eBay seller that sells replacement parts for bags, and their shoulder straps are really nicely made, if you search i am sure there was a thread with their info. mind you they only come in standard colours ie. if you are looking at a strap for bright blue mam you may be out of luck, or maybe you could go to a leatherworker and have one made?

don't know if this helps, but good luck!

AJ1025

-- bag/dog lady --
Jan 8, 2011
Berkeley, California
What color is your bag? I have a black strap from my Quilted MAB that you could totally have if you want it:smile:. I never use it and hate to see it going to waste.

Jan 18, 2008
Thank you all so much! My bag is white, with the black quilted, patent trim.

I know I'm hoping for a lot...trying to find a patent strap...
But I figured you all could point me in the right direction, better than anyone else! :smile::smile::smile:

AJ1025 - I don't suppose there's any chance you have a patent bag??? In any event, I truly appreciate your gracious offer!!!