Does RM appeal to all age groups?

Welcome to RM Nora :flowers: The beauty of this subforum is that we are all friends from all kinds of backgrounds and all ages! I'm 44 and plan to use my RMs for a very long time!

What color MAM did you get??

Anna--Excellent photo for this thread!!

Anna you are all so gorgeous!!! I wish my mom and grandma were into bags!!
Also, I am 39 and I just found RM, and I love my one new bag and one on the way I can't wait to get. Um....I also just ordered some pouches...:biggrin:

I'm 50 and just bought my first RM, a mini Nikki. Yes, the 20-something girls all look great with their RMs - but 20-something girls tend to look great in anything!

The Nikki, Morning After, Shopper & Devote totes would suit absolutely any age; I love the Mom & Grandma photo! Some of the studded, smaller, and cross-body models would have to suit your style, as they would a younger person.

I think us slightly older ladies are a great market for RM. We can remember when it was hard to get bags that weren't black or brown or dull, so peacock and mint and teal and seaglass just blow our minds! We've had longer to get over the whole designer monogram bag thing, and can let a bag's style and leather speak for itself.

I'm turning 28 this year and I plan on carrying my RMs until the handles fall off. If I'm going to spend a lot on a bag I expect it to have some longevity. I mostly work with women in their 40s and when I take my MAM to work I get tons of compliments and questions about the bag.

annaversary - your mom and grandma look fab, I wish I could get my mom into RM

Is it on sale - I love that pepper straw MAM, so classic! I hope you post pics when you get it.

Annaversary, you, and your Moms and Mams are looking just fabulous :tup:.
MAM style is timeless, it will always be in fashion. That's why MAM suit every generation. IMHO

And I absolutely love your Jade Nikki :love: and dress:love: Is it some special design? Cotton?

My Mom is 75 and carries a MAC and says it's the classiest bag she's ever had. She finds it functional as she uses it cross body. She has mobility problems and needs free use of her hands to use a cane so the bag is perfect for her.

I'm 50 and just bought my first RM, a mini Nikki. Yes, the 20-something girls all look great with their RMs - but 20-something girls tend to look great in anything!

The Nikki, Morning After, Shopper & Devote totes would suit absolutely any age; I love the Mom & Grandma photo! Some of the studded, smaller, and cross-body models would have to suit your style, as they would a younger person.

I think us slightly older ladies are a great market for RM. We can remember when it was hard to get bags that weren't black or brown or dull, so peacock and mint and teal and seaglass just blow our minds! We've had longer to get over the whole designer monogram bag thing, and can let a bag's style and leather speak for itself.

:goodpost: