Does Python Stretch?

I think there is always hope mojito!! Especially for something you loooove! If you are willing to put in the work, usually it pays off well:graucho:

Of course, there is always the option of resale if they don't work out too. I think you should give it a shot.

I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

I think there is always hope mojito!! Especially for something you loooove! If you are willing to put in the work, usually it pays off well:graucho:

Of course, there is always the option of resale if they don't work out too. I think you should give it a shot.

Thanks jaszmine! I'm selling 2 pairs of my other louboutins right now, and I'm increasing my credit card limit (he he) - so hopefully soon I will buy them and give them a shot - especially since I know they will stretch and they are comfortable shoe to begin with. Thanks for giving me hope :smile:. I keep going back and forth and debating, but I think they can work XD

Minor thread highjack...

If you stretch out python and you don't wear them regularly, will it "shrink" back and get tight again? I have a pair of python rolandos that are super tight in the toe box so I was just going to sell them on *bay or something. But now I'm thinking if the cobbler can strech python they might be salvageable, but I know I'll only use them as special occasion shoes. So does stretching them once fix them for good?

Minor thread highjack...

If you stretch out python and you don't wear them regularly, will it "shrink" back and get tight again? I have a pair of python rolandos that are super tight in the toe box so I was just going to sell them on *bay or something. But now I'm thinking if the cobbler can strech python they might be salvageable, but I know I'll only use them as special occasion shoes. So does stretching them once fix them for good?

I'm not sure. Common sense tells me it would stay stretched, but I'm no expert...does any one else have any experience with a cobbler stretching the shoes?

You can stretch python similar to other leather however you cannot stretch length...they will be a 36 no matter how much you stretch the toe box..believe me, I have sold many CL's thinking I could make them work...most are in fellow tPfers closets now:amuse:

You can stretch python similar to other leather however you cannot stretch length...they will be a 36 no matter how much you stretch the toe box..believe me, I have sold many CL's thinking I could make them work...most are in fellow tPfers closets now:amuse:

Thanks Bella, that's what I thought. Looks like they won't be keepers...:cry:

I bought the pythons today Jaszmine! I can't wait to get them and try them on - I'm excited and I have hope :smile:

Okay so I received my pythons today, and they do not even come close to fitting my feet :crybaby: I should have listened to you ladies and took your advice :shame:. The last pair of 6's I tried on I at least got my foot into the shoe - with the simple pump I cannot even put my foot into it - they run really narrow too. I guess I have to sell them. On the other hand, I did find a pair of pythons not in black with a lower heel in a size that will fit, so I'll get them instead. I was just dying to get black python :shucks:.

A listen well learned again...I have wide feet too that doesn't help my problem any, ha ha :s

Aw Mojito I feel your pain I got a pair of python shoes that should be a half size too small for me, but with my wide feet, I can't stretch them enough though after several times with the sock trick, they're still too tight.

Thank you Lynn12 and hya_been! It is so upsetting especially when it was a style that is to die for - I guess it would be one of my UHG next to the declic 90 python *sigh*. Oh well I have much more faith with the next pair of pythons (pink, gold and beige colour):smile: