Does PS1 quality improve?

Jul 27, 2010
I used to eyes on PS1 but turned away due to seeing many quality complaints here. I've bought a keep all anyway and with no quality issue so far. May I know is PS1 quality improved now? What's the pro and con of a medium PS1? Anybody have seen chianti color in person? Is it a deep red color like wine? TIA!

Hi, yes I've seen improvements almost every year to the PS1. For the leather it could be a compromise though, to get the amazing colors could still make it sensitive to sunny and humid climate. I think it depends on the color though.

Hi, yes I've seen improvements almost every year to the PS1. For the leather it could be a compromise though, to get the amazing colors could still make it sensitive to sunny and humid climate. I think it depends on the color though.

I'm thinking of getting a PS1 medium in chianti. Is this color dark enough and doesn't require high maintenance?

Wow, they look a bit different from the stock pics. I think the crimson (in the back) looks more like a fall color. The chianti has a bit yellow/orange in it on my screen.

Would you carry it year round?

Wow, they look a bit different from the stock pics. I think the crimson (in the back) looks more like a fall color. The chianti has a bit yellow/orange in it on my screen.

Would you carry it year round?

I had dropped by the shop and seen both in person. They actually look quite similar, however the chianti appears to be more orangey in these photos taken by the SA! I'm living in Asia and everyday to me is summer! I will carry it year around. The chianti is on 20% sales now, SA keeps encouraging me to take this due to its on sales.

chianti looks more pop-y IMO, HTH!

And I've had a PS1 saddle from 2012 and it's great. I love her so much and she's just gotten better with age. The little nicks and color fading just prove how much I've loved using her. The leather has soften and is more buttery now than it was when she was new!