Does PS Make You Unrecognisable?

JessicaCorbyn

Mar 21, 2016
I've got a few friends who are thinking of going for V line, rhino etc. as well as planning on going myself.

My question is, if you get something like "dolly style" V line with rhino, can it really make you look like a different person as well as the friends and family noticing? How drastic is change? Of course before & after pics on clinic sites, Soyoung etc. make you look very different.. But how realistic si this?

Reactions: Vivavita
Well if you're going for the 'dolly' look you should expect to look very drastically different lol. If you're going to do any kind of ps you should be ready for people to notice.

I guess the point is to different :P Will it make me look like a whole "different person" though? Anyone who's been or had a friend who's done V line and rhino can weigh in? The clinic pics are probably unrealisticl ol

I guess the point is to different :P Will it make me look like a whole "different person" though? Anyone who's been or had a friend who's done V line and rhino can weigh in? The clinic pics are probably unrealisticl ol
why do u say theyre unrealistic? they might photoshop a bit here and there but they still look like them lol some look different depending on their facial features. Like on GNG's instagram theres this guy that did his nose only and his overall face appearance changed A LOT. Like with only nose he looked really good compared to before. Ya get me

why do u say theyre unrealistic? they might photoshop a bit here and there but they still look like them lol some look different depending on their facial features. Like on GNG's instagram theres this guy that did his nose only and his overall face appearance changed A LOT. Like with only nose he looked really good compared to before. Ya get me

Which clinics are you looking at? I mean pictures like this, where they not only Photoshop but also change makeup/hair so it's hard to figure out how much is actually due to surgery. Most of the clinics I'm looking at have before and after pics like this

2016-01-26%2B10%253B25%253B39.PNG

Can you link the GNG pic. I'm curious.

Whether it will make me look like a completely different person or not, I don't care. I just want to be prettier, to get those features I've wanted all my life. :smile:

Good luck :smile: what are you doing?

I've got mine done and everyone thinks I just lost weight

What did you do and where? I guess some people prefer the natural finish. Though for me if I am gonna spending so much money, I want to look very different. I like the dolly V line look even if some say it looks alien :P

I suppose it can make them unrecognizable. It depends how ˝dramatic˝ the changes after surgery are. I don´t know if this story is true or not, but I´ve heard something about how some women who had ps done in Korea had trouble returning to their own countries afterwards because they looked so much different and on their passport photos they looked like a completely different person lol. I guess it all depends on what you want. I´m still kinda new to this whole facial contouring thing so I´m still not exactly sure what I want. I know that I want to have a smaller face lol. I also don´t want a subtle change because I don´t think going through all the pain and paying so much money would be worth of just a subtle change. At the same time I don´t want to have my chin so pointy that people around me in my home country would scream every time I´d pass by them lmao. I just want to look beautiful/more beautiful. I´m not looking for perfection because perfection doesn´t exist. Surgeons are humans just like us and they make mistakes. As long as it´s not a botched surgery and I end up looking better I´ll be happy! :smile:

Reactions: Yumigumi
Since I´m caucasian finding good examples of facial contouring done in Korea on other caucasians is very difficult job for me. To me this is a good example of a dramatic change, but on a caucasian face. (YES, YES I know that Wonjin sucks lol! I would never go there and would never advise anyone to go there. I just saved this because I liked the result and again finding good examples of facial contouring done on non-Asians is pretty difficult D: At least for me.) What do you guys think about this? I have no idea what this girl asked for or was she sponsored or not, but she ended looking really cute and her features look much softer now. I would also love to have softer features.
She looks very different though.

Attachments

• 13183464_1734209573462094_737067470_n.jpg
    13183464_1734209573462094_737067470_n.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 866
Since I´m caucasian finding good examples of facial contouring done in Korea on other caucasians is very difficult job for me. To me this is a good example of a dramatic change, but on a caucasian face. (YES, YES I know that Wonjin sucks lol! I would never go there and would never advise anyone to go there. I just saved this because I liked the result and again finding good examples of facial contouring done on non-Asians is pretty difficult D: At least for me.) What do you guys think about this? I have no idea what this girl asked for or was she sponsored or not, but she ended looking really cute and her features look much softer now. I would also love to have softer features.
She looks very different though.
Looks like lowering of the eyelids, probably fat graft to the upper eyelid, tip plasty (also idk what the lowering of the alar is called), vline

Looks like lowering of the eyelids, probably fat graft to the upper eyelid, tip plasty (also idk what the lowering of the alar is called), vline

Her eyes look more ˝awake˝ now that´s for sure. She probably got fat graft as well. I don´t know if she got zygoma reduction or not. Her face looked pretty flat before.