does prada carry the wallet on chain anymore?

Brandon4268

Mar 5, 2016
California
Yes. I purchased a prada wallet last week & i was in a couple store locations to look. They have several of the older style wallet on chains still..which all sell for $875. They had gold, blue, and black for the most part. They look small but they actually stretch and can fit a decent amount but they do feel alot flimsier than their regular wallets. They also sell new wallet on chains for close to $1200 and the SA basically said the only difference is the logo is way bigger and the lining is like a red satin.

May 29, 2017
Yes. I purchased a prada wallet last week & i was in a couple store locations to look. They have several of the older style wallet on chains still..which all sell for $875. They had gold, blue, and black for the most part. They look small but they actually stretch and can fit a decent amount but they do feel alot flimsier than their regular wallets. They also sell new wallet on chains for close to $1200 and the SA basically said the only difference is the logo is way bigger and the lining is like a red satin.
I hope the $875 one is discontinued and makes its way to the outlet at a discount :biggrin: