does papillon owner existe??

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
I felt in love with the one from lauren conrad.
I would really like to know if the 26 can wear over the shoulder. at the lv site stands it can wear in the hand and over the shoulder but the handles look not very long. so I would like to know from you what you think. and if you have a papillon if you're happy with it and some details.

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 239
  • p10397734_ph_hero.jpg
    p10397734_ph_hero.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 104
  • hollymadisondamierpapillon26.jpg
    hollymadisondamierpapillon26.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 295
  • o_e1djllakyPFzfiS.jpg
    o_e1djllakyPFzfiS.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
I tried a pap 26 at Holts and I was able to fit it on my shoulder. not anywhere near as comfortably as the 30, the 30 was awesome for the shoulder. If i had a 26, I probably wouldn't try to wear it on the shoulder, though. Wasn't natural that way. I'd size up to the 30, a bit more room, and it's perfectly able to sit comfortably on the shoulder.

I can barely fit my pap 30 over my shoulder (I'm quite petite...), but even then it does not feel comfortable. So I don't think the pap is really meant to be a shoulder bag.

the 30 is def a shoulder bag. you are petit and it doesn't fit good on your shoulder? thats a bit weird I think:sweatdrop:

I think the 30 fit on everyones shoulder. the handles looking really long. and the 26 maybe only on thin people. I have to try it out at store

Although I love to carry mine on the shoulders sometimes, I think Papillon looks so gorgeous as handheld IMO. Or maybe I just love looking at my beautiful WC Pap on my forearm, :P. Seems like the 26 is more like a handheld bag rather than shoulder bag.

I have the WC papillon 30 as well and love it. It's a lot more roomy than I thought prior to owning one. Though I tend to carry it hanging on my forearm, it does fit on my shoulder. I would certainly recommend it.

I owned the papillon 30 and although it did fit on my shoulders, it wasn't very comfortable. I am very petite and have skinny arms. One of the straps would always slide off and I got very annoyed of it. I think the 30 straps are a little too long to be handheld too.